The first burn of your candle is recommended at least 3 to 4 hours or until the wax has melted all the way to the edge of the jar resulting in a full wax pool. Allowing the wax to melt all the way to the edge of the jar creates a memory for your wax and prevents tunneling for the life of the candle. Trim the wick between each use to 0.2 inches or 5 mm, or simply pinch off the burned ash after each use once the candle has cooled. This will ensure a proper and clean burning candle each and every time.
Always burn your candles on a heat resistant surface and allow your candle to cool after each burn. Keep your candle out of reach from children, pets and away from any drafts. Keep your candle at least two feet away from anything flammable and never leave your candle unattended.
OUR WOODEN WICKS
Coast Candle Studio uses premium wooden wicks sourced from the best local supplier. Our wooden wicks are manufactured in the United States from Forest Steward Council -certified mills.
WHY WOODEN WICKS
- Wooden wicks achieve a fast melt pool for a quick and excellent hot throw
- Wooden wicks create a unique tear drop flame for a modern appeal
- Wooden wicks produce a distinct crackling sound when burning
- Wooden wicks have no mushrooming with little carbon buildup, debris or soot
- Wooden wicks are rigid and require no straightening
- Wooden wicks can be used in all candle types; and
- Wooden wicks have a wonderful visual aesthetic