King's Tide
King's Tide

King's Tide

Regular price $12.00 $0.00 Unit price per
Shipping calculated at checkout.

KING'S TIDE - 4 oz          Marine Dew // Salt Flower // Green Moss

Coastal living lends itself to many experiences solely unique to living seaside. The moon, sun and the rotation of the earth create a gravitational pull on the waters that surround our coastal cities. These extremes create a local rise and fall of sea levels. The rise in this level results in a King Tide or an extreme high tide. While often inconvenient, coastal residents embrace this phenomena as a normal part of coastal life. King’s Tide introduces a fresh and clean scent with notes of lemon, watery marine dew, sweet salt flower, earthy green moss and a hint of cedar.  King’s Tide brings the element of clean crisp water and a light and bright fragrance that is quintessential coastal living.

Handmade in Charleston, SC, Coast Candle Studio creates artisanal soy-blend candles with a focus on great coastal cities and the best of coastal living. 

  • 4 oz gold tin with lid
  • Wooden wicks sourced and manufactured in the USA
  • Phthalate free premium fragrance oils infused with essential oils
  • Burn time 20+ hours




The first burn of your candle is recommended for at least 3 to 4 hours or until the wax has melted all the way to the edge of the jar to prevent tunneling. Trim the wick between each use to 0.2 inches or 5 mm or simply remove the burned ash after each use. This will ensure a proper and clean burning candle each and every time.

Allow your candle to cool after each burn.  Keep your candle out of reach from children, pets and away from any drafts, and never leave your candle unattended.

Wax Melts

Place one or more cubes of wax into your wax warmer, allow wax to melt and fill your room with one of our signature coastal scents.  When finished, turn off warmer and allow wax to cool until next use.  Once the scent has expired, allow the wax to cool, discard wax and replace with a new cube for more scent.

No wick or flame, smoke or soot.

Keep your wax warmer out of reach from children and pets as hot wax can injure.  Do not leave your warmer unattended while in use.