Salt Marsh
Salt Marsh
Salt Marsh
Salt Marsh

Salt Marsh

Regular price $25.00 $0.00 Unit price per
Shipping calculated at checkout.

SALT MARSH - 8 oz          Fern // Moss // Ylang Ylang 

Salt marsh or tidal marsh are coastal wetlands that are flooded and drained by salt water brought in by the tides.  This unique landscape creates a very diverse eco-system along our coastline, filled with distinctive plants and wildlife.  The beauty of the salt marsh is never-ending as the daily effects of the sun, temperature, wind and rain impose a constant change on this interesting shoreline.  The salt marsh is by far my favorite feature of living on the coast.  Its beauty is unparalleled.

Fresh and natural green fern, deep earthy moss and soft floral ylang ylang make Salt Marsh a wonderful edition to our Coastal Living Series for spring and summer.

Handmade in Charleston, SC, Coast Candle Studio creates artisanal soy-blend candles with a focus on great coastal cities and the best of coastal living. 

  • 8 oz white ceramic jar with bamboo lid
  • Wooden wicks sourced and manufactured in the USA
  • Phthalate free premium fragrance oils infused with essential oils
  • Burn time 50+ hours


The first burn of your candle is recommended for at least 3 to 4 hours or until the wax has melted all the way to the edge of the jar to prevent tunneling. Trim the wick between each use to 0.2 inches or 5 mm or simply remove the burned ash after each use. This will ensure a proper and clean burning candle each and every time.

Allow your candle to cool after each burn.  Keep your candle out of reach from children, pets and away from any drafts, and never leave your candle unattended.

Wax Melts

Place one or more cubes of wax into your wax warmer, allow wax to melt and fill your room with one of our signature coastal scents.  When finished, turn off warmer and allow wax to cool until next use.  Once the scent has expired, allow the wax to cool, discard wax and replace with a new cube for more scent.

No wick or flame, smoke or soot.

Keep your wax warmer out of reach from children and pets as hot wax can injure.  Do not leave your warmer unattended while in use.